Briefing sessions on statutory basics
Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D. runs a regular programme of lunchtime briefing sessions on statutory basics including providing the Bexley context for staff new to working in the area. Topics have included:
- Working Together 2018 – understanding your statutory responsibilities
- The Effective Support document – understanding levels of need and support in Bexley
- Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D.’s published arrangements document – an overview of the groups that make up the partnership
- Signs of Safety – what partner organisations need to know about Children’s Social Care’s practice framework
- Core groups and conferences – understanding your role if you are required to attend or contribute to a statutory meeting.
Which level of professionals are these events aimed at? Levels 3 and 4.
To see Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D.’s current learning opportunities and book a place for an event, go to the Booking a training event.
To receive updates about learning opportunities in Bexley’s training e-bulletin, sign-up here.