Date(s) - May 9, 2022
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D. Annual Conference (Year 4 review)
Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D. is holding a learning event to share some of the highlights from our partnership’s Year 4 (the period October 2021 until the end of March 2022).
When? Monday 9 May 2022 1.30-4.30pm
Where? Online via MS Teams
The focus of the event will include the following:
- The learning from our DfE-funded ‘multi-agency safeguarding reforms’ programme and next steps for Bexley (the programme looked at parent engagement, Think Family, adolescent exploitation, multi-agency conversations, and how we learn)
- An update from Bexley FLARE, our parent champions group
- Feedback from Jenny Pearce, our independent scrutineer, on her work during the last 6 months
- The recommendations coming out of our Learning Hub (Priorities 9 and 10) and Learning from Practice Group and their implications for practice
- The findings from our Section 11 audit of Bexley’s relevant agencies
- Future plans for Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bookings are closed for this event.