Date(s) - September 22, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
When: Thursday 22nd September 22 (2.00–4.30pm)
Where: Online via MS Teams
We plan to look at the following topics.
- Survey feedback from active Safeguarding Champions on future sessions.
- Safeguarding Champion’s Case Study discussion (this was an item that was suggested in recent champions feedback, if you do have a case study you would like to share please let me know).
- Early Help – What is the current offer in Bexley in terms of Early Help services?
- Champions ‘open mic’ – your opportunity to bring any consistent challenges / good practice examples / what’s working well in your organisation / current safeguarding topic’s (what’s trending?) or any known hotspots in Bexley for discussion.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Updates
- Update on Learning from Practice Group activity – Serious Incident Notifications / Rapid Reviews.
- Updates on the Learning Hub, Priorities 11, 12 & 13.
- Update on charging for non-attendance at training.
- Upcoming Training Opportunities.