Date(s) - May 25, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Briefing Session on Serious Incidents
This 1-hour session will outline the learning review process – from the point of referral to end, whilst including the key principles and objectives that must be followed in accordance to Working Together 2018. Delegates will also hear key updates and learning from the National Panel, including relevant materials for independent research.
- What is a ‘Serious Incident’
- The notification process – steps to follow for referring an incident.
- Purpose of a Review
- Practitioner / Family Involvement
- Following completion of a review
- Practice changes and resources developed as a result of our reviews
When: Wednesday 25th May 2022, 4-5pm
Where: Online Briefing via MS Teams
Who is this Training for?
This briefing is open to all professionals working in children’s safeguarding in Bexley