Date(s) - September 28, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Briefing Session on Learning Reviews
The purpose of reviews of serious child safeguarding cases is to identify improvements to be made to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. This session will outline Bexley’s approach to undertaking reviews by detailing the following:
- Deciding on which review to undertake
- Identifying the methodology & commissioning an independent reviewer
- The role of key practitioners and organisations who are involved in the review
- Case Studies / Reviews
- Learning Themes
- Disseminating the learning once the review is complete.
- Next Steps/Current work plans
When: Wednesday 28th September 2022, 4-5pm
Where: Online briefing via MS Teams
Who is this Training for?
This briefing is open to all professionals working in children’s safeguarding in Bexley
Suitable as Level 1 / 2 Training for Health Professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.