Date(s) - March 29, 2023
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Briefing Session on Learning Reviews
When: Wednesday 29th March 2023, 4-5pm
Where: Online briefing via MS Teams
The purpose of learning reviews of serious child safeguarding cases is to identify improvements to be made to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. This session will outline Bexley’s serious incidents where a rapid review has been held and in some cases an extended Local Child Safeguarding Practice Review.
- Serious incident notifications
- Local Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews, DHR’s & SAR’s
- Themes from Local Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
- Practice changes and resources developed as a result of reviews.
- Next steps and current work plans
Who is this Training for?
This briefing is open to all professionals working in children’s safeguarding in Bexley
Suitable as Level 1 / 2 Training for Health Professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.