Date(s) - June 29, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Briefing Session on Effective Support for Children, Young People and Families in Bexley
The 1-hour session will give an overview of the information covered in Effective Support. This shared guidance helps all practitioners working with children, young people, families and carers to provide additional and early help, intensive and specialist support and is considered as a local ‘Threshold’ document for Bexley.
- Working Together 2018
- Effective Support’ – An introduction to the content
- Document refresh 2022 – ….
- Working together in Bexley – Applying the document to local day to day practice
- Key principles – Identifying levels of needs and responding to special circumstances
- Directory of services – Reviewing what is included
- Working together and consultation – MASH service
When: Wednesday 29th June 2022 4-5pm
Where: Online briefing via MS Teams
Who is this Training for?
This briefing is open to all professionals working in children’s safeguarding in Bexley
Suitable as Level 1 / 2 Training for Health Professionals