We will be holding our second annual conference on 8th October 2020 and online for the first time! The event will include feedback from our 3 statutory lead partners – Police, CCG and the Local Authority – and will also welcome guest presenters Dr Craig Barlow, Criminologist and Independent Consultant in Forensic Social Work, and Dez Holmes, Director of Research in Practice, who spoke at our launch event for Priority 4 back in January 2020.
Our programme will include the following:
- Year 2 – The second chapter of our story:
- Highlights from Priority 4 – Identifying and better understanding the young people we are most worried about in Bexley as a multi-agency safeguarding partnership
- Highlights from Priority 5 – Getting basic child protection right
- Reflection on ‘the new normal’ and Covid-19
- Panel discussion and Q&A on adolescent vulnerability
- Year 1 – Going back to our roots
- Our 3-year plan 2020-23
- Year 3 priorities and timetable (October 2020-September 2021)
- Launch of CREST
- Launch of our new partnership website
If you would like to attend the conference, please register to book your space.