3 Safeguarding Partners in Bexley
Bexley S.H.I.E.L.D. is led by the 3 named statutory partners: the London Borough of Bexley, South East London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and the South East Basic Command Unit (Metropolitan Police).
Working Together 2018 names the lead representatives from each of the 3 safeguarding partners: “the local authority chief executive, the accountable officer of a clinical commissioning group, and a chief officer of police” (Working-together-to-safeguard-children).
For Bexley, the lead representatives are:
- Jackie Belton, Chief Executive – London Borough of Bexley
- Kate Moriarty-Baker, Chief Nurse and Caldicott Guardian – NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Rob Atkins, Chief Superintendent/Borough Commander – South East Basic Command Unit (Metropolitan Police)
These lead representatives have identified and delegated responsibility to the following senior officers in their respective agencies:
- Stephen Kitchman, Director of Children’s Services – London Borough of Bexley
- Stuart Rowbotham, Place Based Director (Bexley) – NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group and Director of Adult Social Care – London Borough of Bexley
- Jim Foley, Detective Superintendent – South East Basic Command Unit (Metropolitan Police)